Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Autumnal updates.

Hello all,

I hope these first weeks of fall have been good for everyone. I feel like because I'm not enrolled in school this year, I have a chance to actually appreciate autumn with out any of the assignment/school anxiety that has messed with my head ever year for as long as I can remember. All things considered, I feel really happy with where I am with my balance of school and music and other things.

I've had a lot of devoted time to work on several different releases which should be seeing the light of day fairly soon. Those being two different EP's (entitled 'Alberto', and 'Sage') and a full length entitled 'Slow Evolution' (though I am considering changing the name). Also, the Coma Foxes project with I started with my good friend Mat Cothran has some other neat things in the works, too.

Also, for anyone in the area, I'm going to be playing two (free?) shows in New York City for CMJ Fest which I'm wildly excited about. They are as follows:

Wed Oct. 20th, 2010 @ Glasslands (11:30PM)
Thur October 21th, 2010 @ Piano's (3PM)

Pumped, y'all. Hope that some of you are able to make it out!
Thanks for reading and all the best,

Warren

P.S. Here is a lovely poster for the 2nd event I'm playing, crafted by the fine folks over at I Guess I'm Floating:

No comments: