Friday, November 5, 2010

Foxes in Fiction - Along (2nd Version)



Foxes in Fiction - Along (2nd Version)

This is a really simple version of Along from the Three Songs for Ryan EP that could almost be a demo of the original (it’s not). I recorded it in about 20 minutes earlier tonight. I’ve been trying to strip down a lot of my songs to their core elements lately due to a potential video session I may be recording for La Blogotheque. This has kind of forced me to freak out and reexamine all my songs. Also, pardon the electrical clicks contained all over this recording; the mixer I use is sort of fucked up a keeps doing this to every single track that I record into Ableton. This one mishap (apart from me being broke) is pretty much the reason why my output has slowed lately. Regardless, enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

No comments: