Sunday, May 24, 2009

SP-404 recordings.

Hey guys,
My newly reunited three-piece band Paper Saw played a show in Hamilton at the Sky Dragon last week. I brought my sampler and attempted to record us, but it was a fail. Thankfully, I was able to record the two other acts we played with; Lakeriser and Chris Yang. Both are super talented, and while these recordings don't really do them any justice, I hope you enjoy them nonetheless. I also don't know the song titles so they're just listed numerically. Sorry.
The third set is a recording of Little Silver Tabby (Cedalou Torma) playing at our friends Mike and Terra's apartment-waming-party a couple weeks ago.
Enjoy, friends.

Lakeriser - May 22nd, 2009 at The Sky Dragon

Chris Yang - May 22nd, 2009 at The Sky Dragon

Little Silver Tabby - May 9th, 2009 at Mike and Terra's Housewarming Party

No comments: