Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Micromix #13

Hello.
I've been kind of intentionally slacking on posting these as of late due to the feeling that I was flooding the blog with endless mixes, so this one's been a few months in the making. I am going to start labeling them numerically from now on. A lot of the songs on it were off albums I listen to pretty heavily while writing and recording Swung from The Branches. The whole thing is bookended by two tracks off of Stereolab CD that I found at a record store near my house that I've fallen in love with. The artwork is a collage I made earlier this evening. Enjoy.



Micromix #13
Compiled by Foxes in Fiction
Total time: 31:37

1. Stereolab - Super-Electric
2. Broadcast - Ominous Cloud
3. J Dilla - Stop
4. Laurie Anderson - Big Science
5. Mel Britt - She'll Come Running Back
6. Benoit Pioulard - Sparrowfield
7. RxRy - Eaurowi
8. Stereolab - High Expectation

DOWNLOAD

P.S. Thank you to all who came out to the album release party last Friday night, it was a fucking good time.

1 comment:

Pam I Am said...

lovely collage ^.^