Thursday, May 27, 2010

Four 'live' songs

About a month ago I recorded live versions (no electronics or samplers or any of that business, only guitar, voice and looping pedals) of four of my songs in one long take. Kind of sloppy in some parts but whatever. First time attempting these songs in this way. I hope you dig.

Foxes in Fiction - Live at 222 Elm

Recorded sometime in April, 2010

1. 15 Ativan
2. Jimi Bleachball
3. To Go Home
4. Memory Pools

DOWNLOAD

It's so goddamn hot here. I've been up all night sweating, it's the worst feeling ever. Why the fuck don't I have one of these yet, I never had cool things like this as a child:

1 comment:

Cody Earl said...

I had one of those when I was a kid. I'll never forget when I put a bunch of stones in it and they poked holes everywhere. My parents weren't happy at all, seriously, this brings bad memories to me.
Good music though.