After taking about 30 exposures, I realized the LCD display on my camera said the roll was at 39 exp., so after rolling up what I thought was an extended roll of film, I opened it to discover there was nothing inside in camera. Epic fail. Oh well.
I've decided to borrow a page from the Deerhunter blog and try my luck at making pseudo-regular installments of mixes for all my loving friends and readers (nonexistent) to download, and all at a very agreeable size, so not only are your ears saved, so is your hard drive! I believe this is only something like 39 MBs, and rendered at 192 kb/s.
This one is a slightly esoteric blend of everything my iTunes could throw at me. I think I overdid it on the indie. Sorry everyone.
Foxes in Fiction - February Mix (#1)
1. Brian Eno - "Another Green World" (Another Green World, 1975)
2. My Bloody Valentine - "Only Shallow" (Loveless, 1991)
3. Heatmiser - "See You Later" (Mic City Sons, 1996)
4. Joni Mitchell - "All I Want" (Blue, 1971)
5. Fugazi - "Life and Limb" (The Argument, 2001)
6. Broken Social Scene - "Backyards" (Bee Hives EP, 2004)
7. The Microphones - "The Glow, Pt. 2" (The Glow, Pt. 2, 2001)
8. The White Stripes - "Hand Springs" (Pinball 7", 1999)
9. Friendly Fires - "Paris (Aeroplane Remix feat. Au Revoir Simone)"
10. M83 - "Too Late" (Saturdays=Youth, 2008)