Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nice night.

It was still about 6 degrees at 1:30 AM earlier tonight so I decided to walk to the grocery store to get some EATZ. It was incredibly beautiful outside, for winter anyways.
The air was filled with the smells you'd normally associate with spring. It brought on a whirlwind flood of feeling and thoughts into my head, and I started getting these really intensely vivid flashbacks from earlier parts in my life. Stuff I hadn't felt or thoughts about all winter. I was elated.
It's like how they always say smell and the olfactory system is the sense that is the most closely associated with memory. I guess that's example of that. It was a weird experience, but worth blogging about?
Spring is coming.

2 comments:

A.D said...

I CAANT WAIT FOR SPRRING


everyone will need it

oktuzsal.kate said...

brap!